The Max Clip System allows the user to attach kit exactly where it is most suitable, convenient and safer (nearer the breathing zone for gas detection). The bespoke studs are unique for each specific piece of kit and allow the kits to dock into chosen mount. The mounts are all standard design, so every stud will fill all mounts.
PROBLEMS USERS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCE:
1. Users complained of standard crocodile clips and other attachments not working properly, or wearing out resulting in kit falling off. For example: workers in confined spaces often found gas monitors falling off their safety harness, resulting in loss or damage of equipment!
2. Users found they often struggled to attach the equipment in the most suitable place – for example gas detector lower down the torso not in recommended breathing zone (150 -225mm from head)
3. Personal radios and other speech dependant kit often had to be attached to the collar of their shirt in order to get suitable speech clarity.
4. User had not specific area or secure means of storing equipment – particularly in vehicles and machines. Equipment was either loose or kept in equipment boxes, which often got damaged and lost.
5. People working at height had the risk of small equipment falling off and potentially injuring personnel below.